We are so confident in the competitiveness of our interest rates that we will beat an interest rate (APR) presented by any other lender by .10 percentage points, if the
other lender’s rate meets the terms and conditions described below:
- The lender’s interest rate (APR) must not be supported by any third-party arrangements such as vehicle manufacturer subvention payments (with rates as low as 0.0% APR), other manufacturer discounts, rate buy-downs by car-buying services, or any other similar third-party subsidized rate offerings.
- The lender’s interest rate offer must be generally available to all of its customers who share a similar credit risk profile (so that employee-discount programs or
other special, limited lending programs would not qualify).
- LightStream will offer a rate that is .10 percentage points below the specific rate offered by a competing lender.
- The interest rate (APR) must be for the same loan amount, loan term, loan purpose and payment method (auto debit or invoice) that are being offered by
LightStream. The offer applies to fixed-rate loans only. Variable-rate loans do not qualify.
- You need to be approved for the other lender’s interest rate (APR).
- If requested by us, you will need to supply LightStream with evidence, to its satisfaction, that the other lender’s interest rate (APR) meets the Rate Beat program
terms and conditions described here. This could include an approval letter, loan document containing the APR, or other documentation that LightStream
- This offer expires if the terms and conditions are not satisfied prior to 2 p.m. Eastern time on the business day prior to loan funding.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
If you have been approved by another lender for a lower qualifying rate: Customers who have already been approved for a LightStream loan can contact LightStream customer service. We will work with you to determine your rate beat eligibility and obtain the documentation we need on your competitive rate.